Question 1. What Is The Difference Between Web And Internet?
- Internet is a global system of independent but interconnected computer networks that interchange the data, whereas Web provides a space on which the web pages lies and it has a collection of it that allows easy navigation.
- Internet uses packet switching standards to transfer the messages from one place to another place, whereas Web uses URI to locate the pages and transfer the control when the access is being made.
- Internet uses standardized Internet protocol in the form of TCP/IP, whereas Web uses the information space that identifies the global identifiers to use the resources.
- Internet is a method to transfer the information from one form to another, where Web uses the technologies like URLs, HTTP and HTML to circulate the resources.
Question 2. What Is The Difference Between Open Standard And Open Source Software?
- Open source refers in terms of the software that is being developed and given to the users for use, whereas open standards deals in terms of documents that is made for the software being developed.
- W3C has their own standards that id being publicly available or having the policies posted on them, whereas open source provides with some limitations as well.
- W3C provides the technical comments within the open standard documents, whereas open source softwares provide the complete source code for the public use.
- W3C open standard’s process is vendor neutral as it provides the technology for everyone, whereas open source is not vendor neutral and different softwares have different use.
Question 3. What Is The Function Of Semantic Web?
- Semantic Web provides web data that can be used in any part of the web and the data gets controlled by the applications.
- The data used in the semantic web is controlled by the application and it can be kept up to the website provider to include it.
- It includes the web from the documents by using the data that can be shown using the web architecture.
- Common framework is used that allows the data to be shared and being reused in different platforms.
- High level of application can be taken by the use of semantic web that is having predefined tools and shows the relationship between the pieces of data.
Question 4. What Are The Applications Used In Semantic Web?
- The area that is being defined in the technologies provides the application to be built in a defined area of data integration, etc.
- Data integration is the field that allows the data to be placed in any location and in many different formats that can be combined into one.
- Seamless application provides the resources to be available on runtime and the classification is being done according to the domain and search engines.
- It provides the applications to describe the content with the relationships between them on the particular website or page.
- It describes the pages and collection of pages that represent the single document with the intellectual property rights.
Question 5. What Is The Purpose Of Building Blocks Of The W3c?
- The building blocks allow the use of components to build a platform that can be used to host the pages and create relationships between them.
- Hyperlink that describes the relationship between the data and the web and it is used to show the component to be linked with current Web.
- It creates the connection of one page with another page so that the relationship can be maintained easily.
- The resources used in W3C provide a way to consist the relationship between the resources and the current page on which the resources need to be used.
- Link is used to automate the exchange of data from one server to another server and create the definitions of the web accordingly.
Question 6. What Is The Purpose Of Tools Used In W3c?
- Tools in W3C’s are used to query the information that is described using the relationship like SPARQL.
- Tools in W3C’s have the detailed classifications or characterization used for the relationships that describes the resources.
- Tools provide many features related to interoperability that provides the automation of very complex computation.
- Tools provide a way to solve the complex cases and it defines the logical relationships with the resources being provided.
- Tools are used to extract the data from one to another software and provide a way to interchange the data from one source to another.
- Tools provide more options to ensure the interoperability and provide inconsistency in the relationships.
Question 7. What Is The Use Of Description Logic In W3c?
- Description logic allows the use of technologies that is being defined in the semantic web and it provides the direct semantics.
- Description logic provides the methods and the tools to do the work that will allow the standards to be written in an easy manner.
- It allows the methods to be structured in a logical manner and way and provide access to many other options for the user to use.
- It allows the access to other rules and standards of the web technology that let the web standards to be accessed from other places.
- Description logics are the way to describe it with the architecture of the system and provide a way to modify and create new services.
Question 8. What Is The Difference Between The Rdf And Xml?
- XML is used to provide the strict hierarchy depending upon the requirement and the usage of the users, whereas RDF provides a way to set the loose relations and it has very flexible hierarchy concept.
- XML provides an easy control over the content that needs to be used in the XML schemas, whereas RDF uses the seamless technology to integrate the information on the web.
- XML is not the ideal process to integrate the heterogeneous information on the web, whereas RDF is being recommended for such operations and methods.
- XML is not based on vocabularies, and doesn’t consist of the semantics like RDFS or OWL, whereas RDF defines the inference to the data definition and uploading of it.
- XML provide the vocabularies, through which easy applications can be developed and the use of GRIDDLE is used for this purpose, whereas RDF uses the language as XSLT that merges the pre-existing XML formats.
Question 9. What Is The Use Of Xml Schemas?
- XML schemas are used to represent the knowledge or the database in a pre-defined format and it doesn’t use the message format.
- XML schemas are used for web standard purpose and provide operational semantics that deals in orders and products related information.
- XML schemas don’t provide the reasoning for the transaction and it defines the type of product.
- Changes in XML schema makes the XML data invalid and the parsers reject the parsing of the schema that is being generated.
- XML schemas have the GRDDL transformation that transforms XML to RDF and provide the documentation to be validated according to the XML schema.
Question 10. What Is The Main Purpose Of Html Meta Headers?
- Meta headers are used to write the information using the HTML language and the page of it.
- The HTML consists of the Semantic web terms that provide a definition of RDF relationship of the pages and the resources.
- The elements that are used in HTML provide a relationship and resources on the web and allow different links and Meta data to be used.
- Semantic Web allows the use of Meta headers for better searching of the page and publishing of the metadata on other platforms.
- GRDDL allows the use of Meta headers that provides easy to use methods and automatic extraction of the data like RDF.
Question 11. What Is The Function Of Micro Formats?
- Microformats are used to display small and simple sets of terms agreed to be displayed by the community.
- Data models in the Microformats are developed using the framework provided by Semantic Web.
- It provides a way to express and be formal while representing the data and other frameworks.
- The structured data can be used within the web pages and the microformats provide features that can also provided by Semantic web.
- The data in microformats consists of areas that are related to having certain problems and a program that provides a particular microformat.
Question 12. What Is The Function Of Grddl In Micro Formats?
- GRDDL acts as a bridge to the microformats and it defines the complete procedure to store the result in XHTML file format.
- It allows the transformation of XML into RDF dynamically according to the requirement.
- Microformat consist the list of RDF vocabulary that can be used by any other technology defining XHTML module.
- Using the XHTML module provide a provision or possibility to virtually use RDF vocabulary of the XHTML content.
- GRDDL provide a way to integrate different kinds of vocabularies in the document so that it can be provided with the HTML.
Question 13. What Are The New Functionalities Added In Web 2.0?
- Web 2.0 provides new interfaces and intelligent features for the server and client to be used on the servers.
- Development of the client side application provides that data used for the Web and then it is embedded in the page.
- It provides a provision to describe the microformats of the page, calendar data and the images stored on the web.
- Semantic Web provides a consistent model and tools with the definition and the correct usage of the model.
- Web 2.0 shares the applications and latest tools that get combined with the powerful technologies like AJAX to provide good interfaces.
Question 14. What Is Required To Develop To Export The Data Into Rdf?
- The data can be exported into RDF form by using the common model to integrate the data that gets physically converted into RDF.
- The data gets stored in RDF/XML format and manual procedures instead of automatic procedure get followed like SQL to RDF converters.
- There are relational databases that need to be converted using the GRDDL processors handling only the XHTML files.
- RDF data includes data with tools to automate the whole procedure that requires manual effort.
- It uses authoring tools that exist for the development and considers as being the high level rather than directly editing of the RDF data.
Question 15. What Is The Provision To Put All The Data In Public Domain?
- Semantic Web is used as an application framework to provide the data to extend the current web services.
- The current infrastructure gets placed using the firewalls or various level of protection to be used with the Semantic Web.
- The data is kept on the server and a web hosting domain is being taken to upload the data so that it can be made publicly available.
- The traditional web uses the web services for the web application that needs to be developed using the firewalls.
- The semantic web is responsible for the web applications that is behind the firewall and allow the access to the web.
Question 16. What Is The Main Function Of Skos?
- SKOS is also known as Simple Knowledge Organization System is an ontology that is used for expressing the structure and the content schemes.
- It uses controlled vocabularies in a way that the elements can easily be migrated using the existing terminologies.
- Semantic web is the main part of it that provides the applications using the bridging technology to provide the link between other defined languages.
- It provides weakly structured approaches that keep the information management system for simplifying the applications.
- This provides a way to use the social tagging application in relation to the information management and other structures.
Question 17. What Is The Process Of Exporting Data From A Relational Database?
- The use of open source technology allows the exporting of data from Relational database easy.
- There are tools available for doing that as the methods allows the conversion of RDF queries in SQL queries.
- W3C provides standards to convert the RDF into SQL queries and define the exporting of data from Relational Database.
- The tools are used to map the data from the relational tables and then convert them into RDF notions.
- RDF notions are used to describe the database being used and the type of it like ontology, etc.
- It consists of the set of rules that provide the manual information that needs to be generated for the conversion.
Question 18. What Are The Root Communities Associated With W3c?
The root communities focus on the semantic web and they are as follows:
DOAP: is a project based community that defines the goals and describes the information in relation to the open source software projects.
FOAF: is a project that provides the information about the people and their social activities.
It defines the public relations of theirs with their information being shared with other community members.
SIOC: is a project that is used to provide the information that is helpful to provide the presence of online community like blogs, bulletin boards.
It provides the information that allows the connection of the sites to be connected together for the use.
Question 19. What Is The Main Purpose Of Rdf?
- RDF is known as Resource Description Framework and it provides a standard model to exchange the data on the web.
- It provides features that allow the merging of the data and the schemas where the schema differs.
- The schema is being supported by the evolution of schemas that doesn’t require any data that needs to be changed.
- It provides the linking structure of the web that allows the provision to use URIs to have the relationship named between the elements.
- The link of the relationship has two ends and it is referred to as triple. This also supports the structured or semi-structured data to mix and share the applications differently.
Question 20. What Is The Way To Query The Rdf Data In W3c?
- W3C uses the data access techniques to access the working groups that work on the SPARQL query language.
- SPARQL is the language that defines the queries by generating the graphs pattern which when matches represents the RDF data.
- It consists of capabilities for the query that requires the graph pattern and along with that the special functionalities.
- The result can be used to construct the RDF graphs that use the separate graph patterns and uses different languages.
- W3C provides this query language to pass the messages to the remote endpoints using the technology that is existing like SPARQL and results are being shown in XML.
HTML+XHTML Interview Questions
XHTML Interview Questions
HTML+XHTML Interview Questions
XHTML Interview Questions