Question 1. What Is Tibco Certified Messaging?
Tibco certified messaging is an approach to guarantee delivery of every message from sender to its intended recipient. TIBCO certified messaging works on the principle of registration and acknowledgement.
Question 2. What Is Functionality Of Tibco Rvd (rendezvous Daemon)?
TIBCO RVD is a background process that runs automatically to support all RV messaging.
Question 3. What Is The Difference Between Tibco Rv And Tibco Ems?
Below are some major differences between TIBCO RV and TIBCO EMS:
- TIBCO RV is based on TRDP/PGM Protocol while TIBCO EMS is based on JMS protocol.
- TIBCO RV is based on dynamic subject based messaging while TIBCO EMS is based on static queues and topic based messaging.
- In TIBCO RV, RVD runs on every machine and hence it doesn’t have single point of failure. In case of EMS, EMS server is single point of failure.
- TIBCO RV works on Bus model while TIBCO EMS works on Hub and Spoke model.
Question 4. What Are Tibco Ledger Files And Why They Are Important?
TIBCO Ledger files are used to store messages in case of RV certified messaging. Ledger files are important as they ensure delivery of each and every message to intended recipient in certified RV communication model in TIBCO.
Question 5. What Is Difference Between In Memory Ledger And File Ledger In Tibco?
Programs that require certification only for the duration of the program process can choose a process-based ledger. Once the process terminates the ledger file is no longer available.
Programs that require certification that transcends process termination and program restart can choose a file-based ledger.
Therefore, a file-based ledger preserves certified delivery information beyond transport invalidation, or process termination and restart. A memory/process-based ledger does not possess these characteristics.
Question 6. What Are The Three Types Of Rv Messaging Interactions?
- Publish/Subscribe interaction.
- Request/Reply Interactions.
- Multicast Request/Reply interactions.
Question 7. What Is Purpose Of Subjects In Tibco Rv Communication?
In TIBCO Rendezvous, publish subscriber mechanism of messages works on the basis of subjects. Messages are published on specific subjects who are then subscribed by other processes on the same subject.
Question 8. When We Should Use Reliable Rv Messaging And Certified Messaging?
Certified RV messaging should be used for critical messaging where delivery of each and every message is very important. Certified message delivery protocols offer stronger assurances of delivery, along with tighter control, greater flexibility and fine-grained reporting.
Reliable RV messaging is preferred when message sending is urgent but not critical.
Question 9. What Is Meant By Service And Daemon In Rendezvous?
- TIBCO RV Service is the UDP Port number on which Rendezvous messages are sent.
- Daemon is the port number on which communication takes place between RVD and application.
Question 10. What Is Rv Storm?
TIBCO RV Storm is a situation in which TIBCO Rendezvous publisher bombards network with publishing so many messages and exhaust all network bandwidth of WAN links resulting in complete breakdown of network lines and communication.
RDBMS Interview Questions
TIBCO Interview Questions
Design Patterns Tutorial
Java Interview Questions
Design Patterns Interview Questions
Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) Tutorial