Question 1. What Are The Sap S/4hana Simple Logistics Scope And Business Benefits?
SAP S/4HANA‐Live Analytic, processing powers of HANA, the innovations based on New‐Data Models supported by easy‐to‐use FIORI applications expect to bring following benefits in the Logistics area.
- Sales and Distribution
- Production Planning Area
- SAP Material Management
- Availability Check and Backorder Processing
Question 2. Explain What Is Meant By Reverse Logistics?
Reverse Logistics is the collection of all processes that come into play for goods that move in the reverse directions which means transportation of goods customer to the business.
Question 3. What Are The Main Supply Chain Challenges Companies Faces Today?
The five big challenges that companies face today is,
- Ignoring the continued growth of e-commerce as a channel in the industrial sector
- No attention to the potential risk like volatile transportation costs
- Over expectation that supply chain management technologies will fix everything
- Over-reliance on past performance to predict future sales
- Increase complexity added to supply chain operations with implementation of unnecessary technologies
- Lack of understanding of the full capacities of suppliers and service
Question 4. What Are The Areas Should Be Focused More In Order To Improve Warehouse Transportation?
The areas should be focused more in order to improve warehouse transportation are:
- Delivery Frequency
- Turnaround Times
- Journey Times
- Fixed Routing
- Unification of product
- Performance standard
- Vehicle fill
- Vehicle and operational records
Question 5. Does Sap S/4hana Simple Logistics Have A (un) Friendly End-user Interface? Why?
Yes, SAP S/4HANA Simple Logistics is Business Friendly and Process Friendly. It’s user-friendly environment is available on SAP cloud solutions. On-Premise solutions will stay for a long time. Every business cannot be made 100% User-friendly.
Question 6. What Are The Different Sap S/4hana Simple Logistics Deployment Types?
On-premise, Cloud and Hybrid solutions are the three different SAP S/4HANA Simple Logistics deployment types.
Question 7. What Are The Key Innovations Of Sap S/4hana Simple Logistics?
The key innovations of SAP S/4 Simple Finance Simple Logistics are:
- Material Requirement Planning
- Inventory Management
- Material Valuation
- Available to Promise and Backorder processing
- Capacity Planning
- Order Management and Billing
Question 8. What Are The Key Benefits Of Implementing Sap S/4hana Simple Logistics?
Following are the benefits of implementing SAP S/4HANA Simple Logistics:
- Increased Throughout: Increased system throughput can be achieved by eliminating the data redundancies and reduced data footprint
- Reporting and Analysis: Real-time analytics at the lowest level of granularity on primary transactional data without aggregates.
- Scalable Infrastructure: Optimized system landscape and reduced number of system give customer high performance with lower TCO.
- User Experience: Increased business user productivity with beautiful, role-based UIs and availability on multiple devices.
Question 9. From Health And Safety Point What Are Things To Be Taken Care While Warehouse Transportation?
Don’t leave items .in aisles on the floor or perched insecurely on a surface
- Clean up all spills immediately
- Don’t block fire exits, sprinklers or fire extinguishers
- Put items in their assigned places
- Don’t leave sharp tools or cutters perching out
- Keep cord and wires off the floor
- Report loose flooring or tripping hazards
- Dispose of trash immediately in proper containers
Question 10. What Are The Deployment Types In Sap S/4hana Simple Logistics?
SAP S/4 HANA provides various deployment models such as On Premise, Cloud and Hybrid solution. When you deploy S/4 HANA system in the cloud deployment scenario, data replication is performed using the same mechanisms that are used in on-premise installations – SLT. To perform data replication via SLT, SLT portions will have to be available on both the sending (On-premise) and the receiving system (Cloud).
Non-SAP reporting and analytics and additional SAP Simple Finance or partner products need to be connected to the cloud instance or be made available within the cloud installation as required.
- On-Premise Solution – In On-premise deployment model, the customer purchases software and hardware; the operations are managed by the customer itself. All the deployment, implementation and maintenance tasks are performed by the customer. Any new software extensions are handled by on-premise support team.
- Cloud Solution – In this deployment, hardware and software is provided by the cloud solution provider and it is rented to the customer. The cloud service provider is responsible for performing all the updates, extensions, and new implementations.
- Hybrid Solution – In this deployment scenario, some part of the software is run by the client on-premise server owned by the client, and additional solution is provided by the client provider. You need to perform integration between on-premise and cloud environment for better service.
Question 11. What Are The Types Of Sap S/4hana Users?
The different types of SAP S/4HANA Users are:
- Occasional − These users types occasionally use the system and need simple and easy-to-use applications.
- Expert − These users type is a fully trained SAP user who knows the system effectively and uses multiple systems and different UIs.
- Developer − These users are responsible for adaption and extension of existing applications. These users have to access several applications with different user interfaces.
Question 12. What Is Demand Planning?
User can use demand planning to plan future demand for specific customers, regions, or sales organizations. Demand planning allows you to forecast future demands and you can create both quantity-based and value-based plans. You define the planning level using characteristics in the system. All the planning data in demand planning is stored in the form of key figures and it contains a numerical value. Using time characteristics, you can view, plan, and store the data. Historical data is imported to SAP NetWeaver BW system of SCM with the use of BW extractors.
Various mathematical methods can be used to analyze historical data for demand planning.
- Moving average
- Constant model
- Trend model
- Seasonal model
- Exponential smoothing
In analyzing historical data, you can use various constant models for products with historical data that changes little over time.In Demand Planning, seasonal models are used for seasonal products. As per requirement, there can be different seasonal products – candles, ice creams, etc.
Question 13. What Are The Key Benefits Of Sap Integrated Business Planning?
The following are the key benefits of SAP Integrated Business Planning:
- End-to-end supply chain visibility
- Unified, integrated, and cross-departmental planning approach
- Simple and easy-to-use user interface
- Advanced demand sensing, analysis, and predictive forecasting
- Embedded social collaboration and MS Excel-based planning
Question 14. What Are The Mrp Procedures In Sap Simple Logistics?
In MRP Procedure, you define MRP type in material master. MRP type determines how the material is planned. MRP is performed based on the present and future sales figures, and planned and exact requirement quantities calculate net requirement calculations.
Following MRP types are available:
- Manual reorder point planning
- Automatic reorder point planning
- Forecast-based planning
- Material requirements planning with forecasts for unplanned consumption
- Master Production Scheduling (MPS)
Consumption-based planning is based on historical consumption values and either uses forecasting or statistical procedures to determine future requirements or just triggers procurement, if the material stock gets low.
For MRP material, normally high value A parts are considered, and the quantity and the desired delivery are the main interest areas. You use Consumption based planning for less critical low value parts B and C.
Manual reorder point planning is the most common type of consumption based planning and involves minimal administrative work to perform this planning. In this planning, the system sets a manually entered reorder point and at the time of planning run it only checks whether the stock has fallen below this reorder point. When the stock is less than this manually entered reorder point, the system triggers procurement to be performed for a fixed lot size.
The Following MRP Procedures are supported in consumption based planning −
- Reorder Point Planning
- Forecast-Based Planning
- Time-Phased Planning
SAP BI Interview Questions
SAP BI Tutorial
SAP BO Interview Questions
SAP BO Tutorial
SAP BASIS Interview Questions
SAP ABAP Interview Questions
SAP BASIS Tutorial
SAP HANA Interview Questions
SAP BI Interview Questions
SAP ABAP Tutorial