Question 1. What Is The Difference Between Repair And Correction In Sap?
SAP system present in customer environment is copy of original system which is at SAP itself. That means all the objects present in customer environment are copy of the object originally created in SAP environment.
So, If we modify copy of object then it is called as repair and assigned to development task repair. Repair of object is also called as modification.
Whereas if we modify object in it’s original system where it is actually created may it be SAP system or the objects created by customer in customer environment. Then such changes is called as corrections and assigned to task Development/Correction.
Question 2. Where All The Idocs Get Stored After Creation?
- EDIDC stores control/header record.
- EDIDD/EDID4 stores data records.
- EDIDS stores status records.
Question 3. I Have Generated An Idoc With Error Again When Iam Generating It. It Is Generated With Different Idoc Number. But I Want The Same No Previously It Is Generated?
You can use BD87 if you want to reprocess same idoc number,here it will not generate new idoc number. suppose there was RFC Issue ,connection got failed then after rectifying RFC Connection then you can reprocess same idoc number.
in case data is missing, then you need to WE19 Transaction -> enter idoc number -> fill the missing data. just drag the segments ,here you can fill data where ever required.
If you use WE19 then it creates new idoc ,it gives work flow message.
Question 4. Suppose I Was Sent 10 Records Using Outbound In Ale/idoc 8 Records Are Up Dated In Data Base Tables What Happend Remaing Records Did Not Showing Error In We02?
- u r trying to generate the idocs with 10 records, and u find only 8 (records) idocs created rest (records) are missing.
- Check with the filter set up for the records for its receiving partner system(logical system).
- Correct the filters then try regenarating the idocs(missing records).
Question 5. What Is The Diff Between Sap Memory And Abap Memory?
SAP memory (Global Memory): – is available to a user during the entire duration of a terminal session. Its contents are retained across transaction boundaries as well as external and internal sessions.
The contents of the ABAP/4 memory are retained only during the lifetime of an external session (see also Organization of Modularization Units). You can retain or pass data across internal sessions. The EXPORT TO MEMORY and IMPORT FROM MEMORY statements allow you to write data to, or read data from, the ABAP memory.
Question 6. Explain Some Real Time Scenarios In Ale Idocs?
- communicating between two physically separated systems. Either SAP to SAP or SAP to Non-SAP ,we use IDOC.
- SAMPLE Scenario is a new custom ALE where the receiver of an internal service must be able to reverse the invoice receipt, which will then cancel the applicable billing document automatically on the service providers system. To avoid the conflicts between two systems.
Question 7. What Is The Difference Between Template And Table In Smart Forms?
- Table node:tables are dynamic because the table size depend on the amount of tha data selected at runtime.
- Templete node:templetes are static because the no of column and lines are determind before the actual output.
Question 8. How To Reprocessing The Idoc?
If you have any error in IDOC u can edit it by using we02 tcode, after that you can reprocess the corrected IDOC by using bd87tcode.
Question 9. Can We, Generate I Doc For More Than 1 Vendor. I.e Can We Generate Idoc For More Than 1 Po Order?
No it is not possible.because vendor number or po numbers are the uniqe.so it can holds the same vendor or po number uniquely.
Question 10. How To Debug Idoc Manually? If I Want To Extend The Standard Idoc Say Matmas, Where We Have To Write Code For Extension?
For errors we need to check for the status codes and coming to debug we can debug our the assigned function module i.e idoc_input_matmas05 or z(fun module) in case of custom and while processing in bd87 the complete idoc can be processed by selecting the option available.
Question 11. Why We Need To Create Rfc Destination From Pi To R/3?
pi(process integration) itself acts as middleware for creating connection between A2A OR B2B SCENARIOS.pi provides single point of integration.
Question 12. What Is The Table For Trfc Port?
‘TidDatabaseConnectionString’ this is the type of port for processing idoc’s.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF PORTS
- TRFC –> IDOCS/ALE
- XML –> JAVA
- FILE PORT –> IDOCS
- INTERNET –> WEB APPLICATIONS
Question 13. What Is The Main Difference Between Ale/idoc And Bapi?
ALE/IDocs are used for asynchronous information interchange.while BAPIs are used for synchronous information interchange.
Question 14. Without Using The Distribution Model, Can We Send Data From One System To Another System By Using Ale?
no we con’t send.because When ever we try to send an IDOC it checks with distribution model and is there any filtering is defind or not, if it is defined then checks with filter data and then it checks with reciver and messagetype.
Question 15. How To Send The Idoc To Multiple Sub Systems?
If you are sending one idoc is to more systems you are create one sender logical system and more recive logical systems in T.CODE is SALE. then yoou are send In T.CODE BD64.
Question 16. What Is The Main Difference Between Interfaces And Xi, I Think Both Are Cross-applications Right? What Is The Exclusive Difference?
According to my knowledge in SAP XI we have so many kind of control levels to process the message. For instance i will discuss on few points, like
- Here using XI we can communicate with the SAP or Non-SAP at sender side or reciever side.
- XI supports both Syncronus and asyncronus communications
- in XI we can find the status of the message where it is during the process of Message processing.
- We have so many kinds of monitoring techniques.
- Here we can have N number of senders and N number of recievers based on your requirement.
- It supports to process multiple messages at a time from different senders to multiple recievers. So I feel we cant perform all these things in Interfaces. That is the reason XI come into picture.
Question 17. When Idoc Is Created In Which Table Its Stored?
- EDIDD to store data records.
- EDIDC to store control information.
- EDIDS to store status of IDOC
Question 18. How To Debug An Idoc?
for outbound we can send through program or functionmodule.but inbound idoc only through function module. so its depends whether it is outbound or inbound.then we will debug.
Question 19. While Sending Idoc From Receiver Side I Got Msg Type 3 And 12.but In Receiver Side While Executing We02, I Am Getting The Error No Idocs Selected Instead Of Getting Msg Type 53.i Am Simply Sending A Material From One Client To Another Client?
The very first setting you need to check is in distribution model if the message type is configured for given sending recieving system combination.if this is correct and partner profile is wrong, you will get an IDoc stuc in 56 status on inbound.
You can also check in we09 with giving more details like segment name (related to MARA table ) and the corresponding material no. in the field for selection with MATNR.
Question 20. How The Data Is Coming From 3rd Party System To Sap System?
Data from 3rd party can come from middleware tools like MERCATOR. Also data can from 3rd Party from email or fax also. This can be done by integration mail system with SAP inbox.
The usual connection for middle ware tool can be type 4 TCP/IP – depending upon the setting of your gateway server properties one can integrate SAP with other party Middleware systems.
Question 21. Where To See Idoc In Inbound Side Whether It Is Received In Receiver System Or Not?
By executing Conversion Program RBDMOIND…
- Execute RBDMOIND in outbound program
- If the status code is convert into 3 to 12 then we can confirm the IDOC received successfully.
Question 22. Suppose Their Is One Sender And We Have Three Receivers. While Generating An Idoc Will It Generate 3 Idocs For Three Receivers? Explain In Detail How The Flow Goes From Outbound To Inbound Systems?
in SALE we maintain the Sendor as well as three Receivers (how many receivers to send the same idoc), and assign the sendor in sendor system as well as assign receivers in receivers system(sale–>assignment) three receivers.
- maintain the RFC destination on sendor side and all receiver side also (sm59).
- maintain the port for sendor and three receivers.
- maintain the sendor and all receivers for a same message type in distribution model.(bd64)
- maintain the partner profiles for sendor and all receiver side also (we20).
- execute the outbound program(idoc generation)like BD12 for DEBMAS message type .
- check out the status using we02 or we05.
Question 23. Can We Attach More Than One Messages With One Idoc?
yes, we can attach more than one message types to one idoc.
For example sendor wants the records on both material and purchase at same time then we need to add two message types to one idoc.
Question 24. Which Type Of Workprocess Can Execute Only Once In R/3 System(sap)?
Dialog work processor.
SAP SD Interview Questions
SAP SD Tutorial
SAP MM Interview Questions
SAP MM Tutorial
SAP ABAP Interview Questions
SAP HANA Interview Questions
SAP ABAP Tutorial
SAP LE and WM Interview Questions
SAP SD Interview Questions
SAP HANA Tutorial
SAP APO Interview Questions
SAP APO Tutorial
SAP Lumira Interview Questions
SAP MM Interview Questions
SAP Lumira Tutorial
SAP LSMW Interview Questions
SAP RFC Interview Questions
SAP ABAP Interview Questions