Question 1. What Is Delivery Class?
You use the delivery class to control the transport of table data for an installation, upgrade, or client copy and transports between customer systems. The delivery class is also used in the extended table maintenance.
There are the following development classes:
- A- Application table (master and transaction data).
- C- Customer table, data is only maintained by the customer.
- L- Table for storing temporary data.
- G- Customer table, SAP can insert new data records but cannot overwrite or delete existing ones. The customer namespace must be defined in table TRESC. To define the customer namespace use report RDDKOR54. You can start it directly from the table maintenance by choosing Maintain Customer Namespace on the Delivery and Maintenance tab.
- E- System table with its own namespace for customer entries. The customer namespace must be defined in table TRESC. To define the customer namespace use report RDDKOR54. You can start it directly from the table maintenance by choosing Maintain Customer Namespace on the Delivery and Maintenance tab.
- S- System table, data changes have the status of program changes.
- W- System table (for example table of the development environment) whose data is transported with its own transport objects (such as R3TR PROG, R3TR TABL and so on).
Question 2. How Many Types Of Data Classes Are There In Sap Abap?
- APPL0(Master Data) for the data frequently accessed but rarely updated/changed.
- APPL1(Transactional Data) for the data that is frequently changed.
- APPL2(organizational Data) for customizing data that is defined/ entered during system installation and rarely changed.
Question 3. What Is Value Table?
Value table is maintained at Domain level in SAP. During domain creation, value range of the domain i defined by specifying value table.
Question 4. What Is Table Attribute?
The Table attributes determine who is responsible for maintaining a table and which types of access are allowed for the table.
The most important table attributes are:
- Delivery class
- Table Maintenance allowed
- Activation type.
Question 5. What Is Is A Match Code?
A Match code is a tool tip to help us to search for the data records in the system. Match codes are an efficient and user friendly search where key of a record is unknown.
Question 6. What Is Meant By Hot Spots?
A Hot spot is a list area where the mouse pointer appears as an upright hand symbol. When a user points to that area, a single click does the same thing as a double click. Hot spots are supported from R/3 release 3.0.
Question 7. Difference Between Call By Value And Call By Reference?
Call By Value:creates a new memory location for use within the subroutine. The memory is freed once it leaves the subroutine, changes made to the variable are not affected outside the subroutine.
Call by Reference : passes a pointer to the memory location. Changes to the variable within the subroutine affects the variable outside the subroutine.
Question 8. What Are The Different Types Of Data Dictionary Objects?
Data Dictionary Objects:
- Data Element
- Type Groups
- Search Helps/Matchcode Objects
- Lock objects
- Table Types.
Question 9. What Is Lock Object ?
LockObjects used to synchornize access of several users using same data.
Question 10. How To Eliminate Duplicate Entries In Internal Tables?
DELETE ADJACENT DUPLICATES FROM itab COMPARING ALL FIELDS.
Question 11. What Is The Basic Difference Internal Tables And Database Tables?
The basic difference is database tables are stored in DB serverand the internal tables are virtual tables these are created run time only
Internal tables are created dynamically, the memory of internal tables is not permant memory, for internal tables the memory will be created in the application server and it is external memory and terminates after the program termination.
Question 12. How Many Ways You Can Create Table?
User can create a Database table in two ways:
- Top-to-bottom approach: In this approach, first fields are defined and later domain and data element are defined.
- Bottom-to-top approach: In this approach, first domain and data element are defined and later fields are defined.
Question 13. What Is Sql Trace?
SQL Tracer is a tool used to measure the performance of ABAP program.
Question 14. How To Creat Transactions?
We can use TC SE93 for creating our own transaction code.
Question 15. Open Sql Vs. Native Sql?
- A database interface translates SAP’s Open SQL statements into SQL commands specific to the database in use.
- Native SQL statements access the database directly.
Question 16. Can You Create A Table With Fields Not Referring To Data Elements?
Question 17. Which Database Object Is Used For Storing The System Variables?
Question 18. Which Transaction Code Is Used Executing A Report (type 1 Program)?
Question 19. When Is The Top-of-page Event Triggered?
After executing first write statement in start-of-selection event.
Question 20. How Many Types Of Buffering?
There are three type of buffer:
single record->it buffers only records based on select query statement.
generic buffer->it buffers all the records which match to primary key and generic key
full buffer :Buffering is use for improve performance.
Question 21. What Are The Different Types Of Locks?
Read lock (shared lock):
Protects read access to an object. The read lock allows other transactions read access but not write access to the locked area of the table.
Write lock (exclusive lock):
Protects write access to an object. The write lock allows other transactions neither read nor write access to the locked area of the table.
Enhanced write lock (exclusive lock without cumulation):
Works like a write lock except that the enhanced write lock also protects from further accesses from the same transaction.
Question 22. What Are The Control Break Events In Abap?
- AT-FIRST: This is used when we want to execute the statements before records are processed.
- AT-LAST: This event is used when we want to execute the statements after all records are processed.
- AT-NEW: This event is used when we want to execute the statement before group of records are processed.
- AT-END: This event is used when we want to execute the statements after processing of group of records.
SAP CRM Interview Questions
SAP CRM Tutorial
SAP BI Interview Questions
SAP BI Tutorial
SAP MM Interview Questions
SAP BASIS Interview Questions
SAP MM Tutorial
SAP ABAP Interview Questions
SAP CRM Interview Questions
SAP BASIS Tutorial
SAP ABAP Web Dynpro Interview Questions
SAP ABAP Tutorial
SAP Workflow Interview Questions
SAP BI Interview Questions
SAP ABAP Web Dynpro Tutorial
Sap Abap Hr Interview Questions