Question 1. What Are The Differences Between Malloc() And Calloc()? What Are Macros? What Are Its Advantages And Disadvantages?
- Both malloc and calloc are used for allocating memory dynamically.But the difference is,in malloc elements are not initialised and hence holding garbage values where as in calloc the elements are get initialised.
- Macros are used for speed up the process.The disadvantage is they are not having type_check phenomenon.
Question 2. Explain The Full Form Of Ilu?
Inter-Language Unification: Inter-Language Unification or ILU is a method for computer systems to exchange data.
Question 3. What Is Ilu?
One full form of ILU is Inter-Language Unification system.
Question 4. What Is
Library In C?
In the TurboC++ editor, goto menu :
- Options->Linker->Libraries and check the ‘Graphics library’ option.
- Usually it is unchecked.
Question 5. Explain Lpctstr? What Does Lp Denote It?
- LPCTSTR denotes “Long Pointer Const to String”. Declaration can be written as const long* str;LP denotes Long Pointer.
- LPCTSTR = Long Pointer to a Const TCHAR String
- LPCTSTR = const char* or const wchar_t* depending on _UNICODE
- LP – LONG POINTER.
Question 6. Explain A Dangling Pointer?
Those pointers which pointing to a memory block which is no more exist in the memory. for example Suppose two pointers are pointing to the same memory location and memory is freed using firstpointer variable but second pointer is still pointing to the same memory location. the second pointer is a dangling pointer.
Question 7. Explain How To Convert Decimal To Binary And Its Formula?
Its very simple ,just divide the decimal number by 2 and note down the remainder(which will be either 1 or 0) ,then again divide the quotient obtained in the first step and note down the remainder repeat the step till u get 0 as quotient n write the remainders in reverse order that means the last step remainder will b e the leftmost digit of the binary equivalent of given decimal number.
Question 8. Explain Which Is The Most Powerful Programing Language And Why?
Java is a good programming language because it is a platform independent programming language.it use BYTE code.it also use graphics.provide encapsulation.
Question 9. Explain In Vb Which Control Does Not Have Event?
Common dialog control.
Perl Scripting Interview Questions
Perl Scripting Tutorial
VBScript Advanced Interview Questions
Computer Fundamentals Tutorial
Computer Fundamentals Interview Questions
Mac OS X Deployment Interview Questions