Question 1. Can I Change My Page Name?
If you have fewer than 200 fans, changing your page name is an easy process.
Just follow these steps:
- Click the About tab below your page’s cover photo.
- Click Page Info in the left column (it may be displayed automatically).
- Hover over the Name section and click Edit on the right side.
- Enter a new name and click Save Changes.
- If you have more than 200 fans, there are a couple of options. If you’ve never changed your page name before, you should be able to change it one time. But be very intentional with this change–you won’t be able to change it easily after this.
- And unfortunately, some people don’t have the option to change their page name even if they haven’t changed it before.
- If you have the capability to request a change on your page, you’ll see the Request Change link on your About tab.
- Once you click Request Change, fill out the form that appears. You can expedite this process if you have official documentation of your branding.
- If you don’t have this option, the process is more difficult. You’ll need to go through Facebook’s Help section, and it may take a while to get a response. Here’s the Help section for reporting a problem with pages.
Question 2. Can I Change My Url?
- Your page URL or website address is also known as your username. It’s the exact address that someone can type in to get to your page; for example, www.facebook.com/smexaminer. You can change this address one time only.
- When you first create your page, you’ll have a very long, unwieldy URL. By changing it to a shorter name, you can more easily direct people to your Facebook page.
- To change your URL one time, go to www.facebook.com/[username]. Make sure you’re setting your page website address and not accidentally setting your personal website address.
- Note that you can capitalize words in the address, but capitalization isn’t a factor in getting to the page. Someone can type in lowercase or uppercase letters. Also, the address can contain only alphanumeric characters–no spaces. And you must be an admin of a page to set the username.
- If you’ve changed your username one time and aren’t able to change it again, you have to go through Facebook’s Help process to change it. And then it would probably need to be a company branding change.
Question 3. How Do I Merge Pages?
If you have two pages that are about the same thing and have the same names (or almost the same–Facebook requires that they be very similar), it’s a good idea to merge the pages. Merging duplicate pages merges the fans, ratings and check-ins of both pages. However, the posts, photos and username are deleted from the secondary page.
Here are a few caveats to be aware of before merging pages:
- You can keep the full post history from only one of the pages. You’ll be able to select which page you want to keep.
- Pages can’t be merged.
- You must be an admin of both pages to merge them.
After you click Keep Page, you get one more confirmation message, and then the pages are reviewed for possible merging. Facebook will notify you when the pages have been merged or give you a reason why they haven’t been merged. It helps to have the pages’ names, locations and other information the same so it’s clear to Facebook that they represent the same business.
Remember that the URL of the page you don’t keep is also deleted. If you find a page that is not under your admin control (but represents your business) and you want to merge it, see Question 9 later in this article.
Question 4. Can I See Who My Fans Are?
Only page admins, editors and moderators can see the fans of a Facebook page. You’ll only be able to see fans who have set their likes to Public. So you won’t be able to see every person who likes your page.
There are two ways to see the people who have liked your page. One way is to login as the page and then click on the outline of the people at the top of the page. You then see the most recent likes for your page.
Select See All to see a longer list of likes. The other way is to go to the right sidebar on your page, hover over the Page Likes area and click See All from the pop-up box. With this method, it doesn’t matter if you’re logged in as your profile or your page.
Question 5. Can I See Who Has Checked Into My Location?
Unfortunately no. There are many people requesting this feature, but Facebook has yet to add this functionality.
Question 6. How Do I Enable Ratings And Reviews?
The Ratings and Reviews feature (where you see the star rating on the main Facebook page) is available when your page is categorized as a Local Business and has a physical address. By default, reviews and star ratings are displayed. However, you can change this setting if you’re in the Local Business category and don’t want to show your ratings and reviews.
To make sure this feature is enabled, go to the About tab, find the Address section and click Edit next to the address. You’ll see a map with your address. Check the box next to Show Map, Check-Ins and Star Ratings on the Page.
Question 7. Can I Send Fans A Private Message?
You can send fans a private message only if you enable the Message button and they send you a message first. This can be challenging if you run a timeline contest and want to get a message to someone who has won.
If you enable your Message button, make sure you regularly check the messages on your page.
The only workaround is to send someone a private message through a personal profile, but even then, the person has to have their Message button enabled on their personal timeline. And it’s very likely that if you aren’t friends, the private message will go into the Other folder.
Question 8. How Do I Show A Video In The About Section?
The video that shows up on the left sidebar of your page’s main timeline is known as a featured video. When you set your featured video, it’s more prominently displayed on your main timeline and appears larger on your Videos page. To enable this feature, just click the Videos tab, click Add Featured Video and then select the video you want to feature.
Question 9. How Do I Regain Or Claim My Page Not Under My Admin Control?
Sometimes a person sets up a page for a company, but then leaves without passing admin control to someone else at the company. Or it’s possible you may find a page that was created by someone else–maybe by people checking into your place–that clearly represents your business.
You can claim a page with proper documentation or a phone call. Go to the page, click the three dots button and choose the Is This Your Business option.
Once you start the process, Facebook will verify you with either a phone call to the business phone number listed, an email or proper documentation like a phone bill. After you verify you’re connected to the business, Facebook reviews your claim and decides whether you can be an admin of the page.
That process is for unclaimed pages only. If there is an admin, but that person has left the company or you don’t know who the admin is, there are a few things you can try:
- If the Message button is open on the page, message the page to contact the owner.
- If the Message button isn’t open, post a message on the page.
- If you don’t get any response, report the page.
To report the page, click the three dots button on the page (under the cover photo) and select Report Page. Then you have the option to claim that the page is using your intellectual property.
Question 10. Do You Know What Facebook Edgerank Is? Why Is It Important?
Facebook Edgerank is the algorithm used by Facebook to determine whether your posts should be put up or not in the news feed of your page as well as your follower’s page and what should be their position.
Question 11. What Are The Social Media Success Tracking Tools?
It is important to track the social media success to know if you are on the right track or not and if not, then what could be done to improvise the performance.
Question 12. How Can You Boost Facebook Reach?
Some of the tips to increase your reach on Facebook are:
- Buy some ads
- Stop using 3rd party tools
- Improve your Facebook EdgeRank
- Keep building your own Website and Email list
Question 13. What Is The Difference Between Social Customer Service Environment And Social Marketing Environment?
Social Marketing Environment:
It calls for a more conversational approach. Since most social media conversation doesn’t revolve around sales, the best candidate will be able to recognize where someone is in their purchase journey and thereby, will guide them to their destination.
Social Customer Service Environment:
This requires the ability to resolve conflict, patience, and empathy. The candidate must be able to recognize situations that call for an escalation to management. As a social media expert, you should know that you are not responding just one customer but the audience of future customers.
Question 14. Explain How You Can Use Facebook For Conversion Measurement?
For Conversion Measurement in Facebook, you can use the feature “ Conversion Pixel”. Which is nothing but a piece of code that you paste in your website, and it will measure the conversion rate of the product or service you render.
Facebook tracks conversion for adverts that happens within 1 day, 7 days and 28 days after a person click on advert and also for viewing an advert
Question 15. List Out The Tips To Improve Your Facebook Edgerank?
To improve your Facebook EdgeRank you have to follow the following tips:
- Keep it short -> Posts between 100-250 characters are more likely to get more likes, comments and shares
- Be Visual -> Use Photos and Videos it can attract more users
- Ask for what you want -> Always ask for opinion or questions related to your content and how to improve it
- Post Daily -> 96% of your Fans aren’t coming back to your page, so frequently posting is the only way to consistently reaching them
- Be Relevant and Not Pushy -> Post related to your service and product, but it should not address directly to your service or product
- Be Timely -> Find the best times for your audience and then stick with them
Question 16. List Out Some Tips To Increase Your Reach On Facebook?
To increase your reach on Facebook you can consider following tips:
- Improve your Facebook EdgeRank -> It determines which of your post get most visibility in your fans newsfeed
- Stop using third-party tools -> Don’t use any third party tools for scheduling posts and posting to social media
- Get your likes up -> Use like-gating in which likes are given in exchange for access to content such as free download
- Buy some Ads -> Buying some ads can be a smart move
- Keep building your own Email list and Website -> Make direct contact to fans by building your own e-mail list and website.
Question 17. How Should We Be Using Facebook For Marketing?
Facebook is the social media platform of choice for over a billion people worldwide. Use it to connect and interact with your audience, and to share your content in a way that encourages your fans to share it as well.
Question 18. What Are The Ways To The Facebook Reach?
Facebook is most popular social media platform and one can boost the reach of a post by following tricks:
- Avoid third-party marketing tools
- Buy some ads
- Improve Edge Rank of Facebook
- Keep building your Email list and Websites
Online Marketing Interview Questions
Online Marketing Tutorial
Digital Marketing Interview Questions
Digital Marketing Tutorial
Google Analytics Interview Questions
Email Marketing Interview Questions
Email Marketing Tutorial
Account Based Marketing Interview Questions
Online Marketing Interview Questions
Google Charts Tutorial
Google Charts Interview Questions
Facebook Marketing Tutorial
Twitter Marketing Interview Questions
Digital Marketing Interview Questions