Question 1. What Are The Benefits Of The Nosql?
- Non-relational and schema-less data model
- Low latency and high performance
- Highly scalable
Question 2. What Are Adoptions Of Devops In Industry?
- Use of agile and other development processes and methods.
- Demand for an increased rate of production releases from application and business.
- Wide availability of virtual and cloud infrastructure from both internal and external providers;
- Increased usage of data center ,automation and configuration management tools;
- Increased focus on test automation and continuous integration methods;
- Best practices on critical issues.
Cloud Computing Interview Questions
Question 3. How Would You Explain The Concept Of “infrastructure As Code” (iac) ?
It is a good idea to talk about IaC as a concept, which is sometimes referred to as a programmable infrastructure, where infrastructure is perceived in the same way as any other code. Describe how the traditional approach to managing infrastructure is taking a back seat and how manual configurations, obsolete tools, and custom scripts are becoming less reliable. Next, accentuate the benefits of IaC and how changes to IT infrastructure can be implemented in a faster, safer and easier manner using IaC. Include the other benefits of IaC like applying regular unit testing and integration testing to infrastructure configurations, and maintaining up-to-date infrastructure documentation. Devops Video Training.
Question 4. How Is Chef Used As A Cm Tool ?
Chef is considered to be one of the preferred industry-wide CM tools. Facebook migrated its infrastructure and backend IT to the Chef platform, for example. Explain how Chef helps you to avoid delays by automating processes. The scripts are written in Ruby. It can integrate with cloud-based platforms and configure new systems. It provides many libraries for infrastructure development that can later be deployed within a software. Thanks to its centralized management system, one Chef server is enough to be used as the center for deploying various policies.
Cloud Computing Tutorial
Question 5. Why Are Configuration Management Processes And Tools Important ?
Talk about multiple software builds, releases, revisions, and versions for each software or testware that is being developed. Move on to explain the need for storing and maintaining data, keeping track of development builds and simplified troubleshooting. Don’t forget to mention the key CM tools that can be used to achieve these objectives. Talk about how tools like Puppet, Ansible, and Chef help in automating software deployment and configuration on several servers.
Linux Interview Questions
Question 6. Which Are Some Of The Most Popular Devops Tools ?
The more popular DevOps tools include:
- Docker Devops Online Training
Question 7. How We Can Make Sure New Service Is Ready For The Products Launched?
- Backup System
- Recovery plans
- Load Balancing
- Centralized logging
Linux Tutorial Linux Embedded systems Interview Questions
Question 8. What Are The Major Difference Between The Linux And Unix Operating Systems ?
- It belongs to the family of multitasking, multiuser operating systems.
- These are mostly used in internet servers and workstations.
- It is originally derived from AT&T Unix, developed starting in the 1970s at the Bell Labs research center by Ken Thompson, Dennis Ritchie, and others.
- Both the operating systems are open source but UNIX is relatively similar one as compared to LINUX.
- Linux has probably been home to every programming language known to humankind.
- These are used for personal computers.
- The LINUX is based on the kernel of UNIX operating system.
Question 9. What Are Vagrant And Its Uses?
Vagrant used virtual box as the hypervisor for virtual environments and in current scenario it is also supporting the KVM. Kernel-based Virtual Machine
Vagrant is a tool that can create and manage environments for testing and developing software. Devops Training Free Demo
Ruby on Rails Interview Questions
Question 10. How Devops Is Helpful To Developers ?
To fix the bug and implement new features quickly. It provides the clarity of communication among team members.
Linux Embedded systems Tutorial
Question 11. Name The Popular Scripting Language Of Devops ?
Red Hat Linux System Administration Interview Questions
Question 12. List The Agile Methodology Of Devops?
- DevOps is a process
- Agile is same as DevOps.
- Separate group for are framed.
- It is problem solving.
- Developers managing production
- DevOps is development-driven release management
Cloud Computing Interview Questions
Question 13. Which Are The Areas Where Devops Are Implemented?
- Production Development
- Creation of the production feedback and its development
- IT Operations development
Ruby on Rails Tutorial
Question 14. The Scope For Ssh ?
- SSH is a Secure Shell which provides users with a secure, encrypted mechanism to log into systems and transfer files.
- To log out a remote machine and work on command line.
- To secure encrypted communications between two hosts over an insecure network.
Question 15. What Are The Advantages Of Devops With Respect To Technical And Business Perspective?
- Software delivery is continuous.
- Reduces Complexity in problems.
- Faster approach to resolve problems
- Manpower is reduced.
- High rate of delivering its features
- Stable operating environments
- More time gained to Add values.
- Enabling faster feature time to market
Ruby Interview Questions
Question 16. What Are The Core Operations Of Devops In Terms Of Development And Infrastructure ?
The core operations of DevOps:
- Application development
- Code developing
- Code coverage
- Unit testing
- Deployment With infrastructure
Ruby on Rails 2.1 Tutorial
Question 17. What Are The Anti-patterns Of Devops?
A pattern is common usage usually followed. If a pattern commonly adopted by others does not work for your organization and you continue to blindly follow it, you are essentially adopting an anti-pattern. There are myths about DevOps.
Some of them include:
- DevOps is a process
- Agile equals DevOps
- We need a separate DevOps group
- Devops will solve all our problems
- DevOps means Developers Managing Production
- DevOps is Development-driven release management
- DevOps is not development driven.
- DevOps is not IT Operations driven.
- We can’t do DevOps – We’re Unique
- We can’t do DevOps – We’ve got the wrong people
Cloudera Interview Questions
Question 18. Explain With A Use Case Where Devops Can Be Used In Industry/ Real-life?
There are many industries that are using DevOps so you can mention any of those use cases, you can also refer the below example:
Etsy is a peer-to-peer e-commerce website focused on handmade or vintage items and supplies, as well as unique factory-manufactured items. Etsy struggled with slow, painful site updates that frequently caused the site to go down. It affected sales for millions of Etsy’s users who sold goods through online market place and risked driving them to the competitor.
With the help of a new technical management team, Etsy transitioned from its waterfall model, which produced four-hour full-site deployments twice weekly, to a more agile approach. Today, it has a fully automated deployment pipeline, and its continuous delivery practices have reportedly resulted in more than 50 deployments a day with fewer disruptions.
Linux Interview Questions
Question 19. What Is The Most Important Thing Devops Helps Us Achieve?
According to me, the most important thing that DevOps helps us achieve is to get the changes into production as quickly as possible while minimizing risks in software quality assurance and compliance. This is the primary objective of DevOps.
For example: clearer communication and better working relationships between teams i.e. both the Ops team and Dev team collaborate together to deliver good quality software which in turn leads to higher customer satisfaction.
Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) Tutorial
Question 20. What Are The Advantages Of Devops?
- Continuous software delivery
- Less complex problems to fix
- Faster resolution of problems
- Faster delivery of features
- More stable operating environments
- More time available to add value (rather than fix/maintain)
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Interview Questions
Question 21. How Do All These Tools Work Together?
Given below is a generic logical flow where everything gets automated for seamless delivery. However, this flow may vary from organization to organization as per the requirement.
- Developers develop the code and this source code is managed by Version Control System tools like Git etc.
- Developers send this code to the Git repository and any changes made in the code is committed to this Repository.
- Jenkins pulls this code from the repository using the Git plugin and build it using tools like Ant or Maven.
- Configuration management tools like puppet deploys & provisions testing environment and then Jenkins releases this code on the test environment on which testing is done using tools like selenium.
- Once the code is tested, Jenkins send it for deployment on the production server (even production server is provisioned & maintained by tools like puppet).
- After deployment It is continuously monitored by tools like Nagios.
- Docker containers provides testing environment to test the build features.
Question 22. Which Are The Top Devops Tools?
The most popular DevOps tools are mentioned below:
Git: Version Control System tool
Jenkins: Continuous Integration tool
Selenium: Continuous Testing tool
Puppet, Chef, Ansible: Configuration Management and Deployment tools
Nagios: Continuous Monitoring tool
Docker: Containerization tool
Adaptive software development Tutorial
Question 23. How Is Devops Different From Agile / Sdlc?
Agile is a set of values and principles about how to produce i.e. develop software.
Example: if you have some ideas and you want to turn those ideas into working software, you can use the Agile values and principles as a way to do that. But, that software might only be working on a developer’s laptop or in a test environment. You want a way to quickly, easily and repeatably move that software into production infrastructure, in a safe and simple way. To do that you need DevOps tools and techniques.
You can summarize by saying Agile software development methodology focuses on the development of software but DevOps on the other hand is responsible for development as well as deployment of the software in the safest and most reliable way possible. Here’s a blog that will give you more information on the evolution of DevOps.
Team Foundation Server (TFS) Interview Questions
Question 24. What Is The Need For Devops?
According to me, this answer should start by explaining the general market trend. Instead of releasing big sets of features, companies are trying to see if small features can be transported to their customers through a series of release trains. This has many advantages like quick feedback from customers, better quality of software etc. which in turn leads to high customer satisfaction.
To achieve this, companies are required to:
- Increase deployment frequency
- Lower failure rate of new releases
- Shortened lead time between fixes
- Faster mean time to recovery in the event of new release crashing
DevOps fulfills all these requirements and helps in achieving seamless software delivery. You can give examples of companies like Etsy, Google and Amazon which have adopted DevOps to achieve levels of performance that were unthinkable even five years ago. They are doing tens, hundreds or even thousands of code deployments per day while delivering world class stability, reliability and security.
Linux Embedded systems Interview Questions