List of 3ds Max Interview Questions and Answers PDF:-
- How Do You Invoke Expert Mode?
- How Can I Move The Camera On A Path?
Select the camera go to Animation / Constraints / path constraint
- How Do You Move The Default Location Of The Pivot Point Of An Object After It Has Been Created?
In the Hierarchy tab select Pivot and Affect Pivot Only, then use the Move tool to move the Pivot Point
- The X Axis Is Displayed Using What Color?
- How Would You Speed Up An Entire Animation?
Set timeline to show selective range, select all your frames and drag the end box below your frames while holding LMB (left mouse button)
- Is Data Operator Node Available In 3ds Max 2010 Particle System?
- What Does The Alt + W Short Cut Key Do?
Maximizes the active viewport
- Which Map Creates Illusion Of Depth?
- You Edit A Box To The Point Where It No Longer Resembles A Box, But A Human Head. You Turn The Bounding Box Back On By Pressing “j,” And You Realize That The Reference Coordinate System Is Off, As Your Bounding Box Is Now Covering Your New Head Like A Diamond. How Do You Reset The Bounding Box?
Utilities > Reset XForm, Reset Selected OR Modify > Collapse All / Collapse To
- What Is The Purpose Of Most Max Scripts?
Automate repetitive tasks and control large numbers of objects
- How Can We Attach An Object To A Path?
By adding PathDeform (WSM)
- Which Is Not An Exposure Controller?
- Why Shouldn’t You Use .avi, Or .mov File Formats For Long Animation Sequences?
These formats output to one file at the end of the render job. If there is an error during renders, the file is lost. therefore it’s best to render individual frames, and then reassemble frames in Video Post.
- In Which Scene State You Can Manipulate The Attached Objects?
- What Does Ctrl + X Do?
Expert Mode – hiding windows and menus
- Why Would You Want To Use Schematic View?
It shows how items are linked together in the scene.
- What Is The Function Of Back Burner?
- Why Would You Want To Press “7”?
Shows stats on your polygon model
- What Keyboard Short-cut Displays Selected Object As See-through (toggle On/off)?
- Where You Get The “boolean” Command?
- What Does The Track View Dope Sheet Do?
Allow you to adjust key frames faster and move them in time to get a better feel for animation over adjusting curves in a limited time frame
- What Does Ctrl + Alt + Lmb (left Mouse Button) Do On The Timeline?
Expands and shrinks time from less than 0 giving you negative time
- What Does The G Key Do?
Hide grid view in the active viewport
- In Order To Get An Object To React To A Force Such As Gravity Or Push, Which Button On The Toolbar Do You Use?
- The Difference Between The Orthographic And Perspective View Modes Is _____.
Orthographic shows an image without perspective distortion.
- If We Want To Import An Image In Our Viewport What Shortcut Is This?
- W, E, And R Are Shortcut Key For Which Tools?
- Why Are The Coordinates Of A Mapped Texture Referred To As Uvw?
UVW are the three letters before XYZ, which is the object coordinate system, and help us remember which axis of a map lines up with which axis of an object
- The Y Axis Is Displayed Using What Color?
- Which Command Used To Copy And Arrange Objects In Path?
- How Do You Make A Viewport Active Without The Danger Of Accidentally Selecting Or Changing An Object?
Right click in the desired viewport
- The Yellow Lines And Shapes That Appear In The On Screen Transformation Gizmos Signify What?
Which single axis or combination is currently selected for the transformation
- Holding The Wheel Between The Two Mouse Buttons Down While Moving The Mouse Will Do What In The Active Viewport?
Pan in the viewport, sliding the view around without altering the position of objects
- What Does Holding The Left Mouse Button Down Inside The Rotate Tool Without Actually Being On An Axis Do?
Behaves as a virtual trackball, allowing rotational changes in all three dimensions
- How Can We Link The Following Camera To The Line?
- How Can You Scrub Through Your Timeline Without Resetting The Timeline Size. You Have A 4000 Frame Timeline And Only 250 Are Visible?
click on time line with Ctrl + Alt + MMB